- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
Website/Que Pasa CABA (QPC) Committee
The Website Committee is responsible for the look, contents and maintenance of CABA's website. The committee ensures that all topical information is uploaded on a frequent basis to keep CABA news, information, events and photographs current. The website committee also publishes a monthly e-newsletter called "Que Pasa CABA." Que Pasa CABA provides information to the CABA membership regarding recent developments affecting CABA's interests; CABA's work during the previous month; upcoming CABA events and "events of interest," which are those hosted by other voluntary bars and professional organizations. In short, the website committee is CABA's source of communication to the membership.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly.
Chair: Anna Marie Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(71 days)
- CABA invites you to attend "Reaching the Goal: Meeting the Expectations of Corporate Counsel" - Thursday, Aug. 29 at Sun Life Stadium(71 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Annual Retreat Fall Back with CABA in D.C.(92 days)
- SAVE THE DATE ART IN THE TROPICS October 19, 2013(122 days)
- CABA Americas Conference Save the Date November 8th(142 days)