- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
Join Caba / Renew Your Membership
The Membership Committee's primary goal is to organize and implement strategies that expand the membership by reaching out to non-members in new and creative ways.
The Membership Committee also works to retain and cultivate the existing Association's membership. In furtherance of its goals, the Membership Committee is responsible to keep accurate and updated member information, mail annual dues, and hold receptions and social events for the purpose of sharing information on the benefits of CABA's membership and building membership camaraderie.
Membership in CABA is open to all lawyers in good standing with the Florida Bar and law students who have an interest in, and wish to contribute to, the purposes of this association. To join, please fill out the membership form online, or you may download the application and return it as provided therein.
CABA's annual year runs from September 30th to October 31st.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly.
Jorge Luis Piedra
Piedra & Associates P.A.
2950 SW 27 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33133
Isabel C. Diaz
Holland & Knight
Click here for offline membership application.
- • Annual Judicial Luncheon - “Meet Your Judicial Administration” Friday, August 23, 2013 at Noon(65 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(71 days)
- CABA invites you to attend "Reaching the Goal: Meeting the Expectations of Corporate Counsel" - Thursday, Aug. 29 at Sun Life Stadium(71 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Annual Retreat Fall Back with CABA in D.C.(92 days)
- SAVE THE DATE ART IN THE TROPICS October 19, 2013(122 days)