- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
The Events Committee's purpose is to develop events that bring our membership together for the exchange of information and ideas that relate to the practice of law and to issues that affect the Cuban-American community. In that regard, the Committee is responsible for planning and overseeing monthly events throughout the year that our general membership will have interest in for professional and/or social development. The Events Committee works closely with other CABA Committees, and often, other voluntary bar organizations, in developing programs, including luncheons with featured speakers, cocktails, seminars, and other special functions (such as our Annual Judicial Luncheon and Mentoring Program Receptions). For a list of upcoming events, please visit our calendar of events.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly.
Chair: Maria D. Gacria Garcia email@example.com
Cive-Chair: Gina Beovides firstname.lastname@example.org
- CABA' s CLE "Let’s Get Dirty The Life of a Real Estate Deal from Start to Finish" June 5, 2013(11 days)
- CABA Celebrates "El Dia Del Abogado" June 6th(12 days)
- The Minority In-House Counsel Association's First Annual Conference, June 12-14(18 days)
- Please Join CABA at a Summer Solstice Membership Appreciation Networking Cocktail: Tuesday, June 18, 6:00 PM(24 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(96 days)