- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
CABA Briefs Newsletter Committee
The CABA Briefs Newsletter Committee is responsible for the creation and approval of general policies relating to the content, advertising, budget, and production of our Newsletter, "CABA Briefs". CABA Briefs is published quarterly and is distributed by mail to our membership and subscribers, including, attorneys, judges, civic leaders, and other professionals. Additionally, CABA Briefs is distributed at select events and is also posted to our website at www.cabaonline.com. Circulation is approximately 2,000, primarily in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The Newsletter editor has final discretion for specific content, form, and style of all items in the Newsletter.
|Page Size||Size in Inches||1X||2X||3X||4X|
|Full Page||7.5 X 10||$750 (1000 Cover)||1000 (1600 Cover)||1600 (2000 Cover)||2000 (2500 Cover)|
|1/2 Page(h)||4.75 X 7.5||$400 ($600 Cover)||600 (800 Cover)||800 (1000 Cover)||1000 (1500 Cover)|
|1/4 Page||3.50 X 4.75||$300||450||600||750|
Color: Full: Add :$300 Spot Color: Add $200
- Cover price apply to ads placed on back cover, inside front cover, and inside back cover.
- To accompany feature article and/or guaranteed placement: Add 15%
All ads must be paid for with insertion order. For multiple ads, terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. 1.5% interest per month will be incurred on any unpaid balance past 30 days. Rates are based on electronic media being provided at correct specifications.
- Spring Issue - 3-15-12
- Summer Issue - 6-15-12
- Fall Issue - 9-15-12
- Winter Issue - 12-15-12
*Subject to Change Without Notice
- Trim Size: 8.5 by 11 - keep live matter 1/2 inch from trim
- Color: Black & White
- Format: Publisher, MSW, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/Pagemaker, Quark (with accompanying art and font files) or PDF with Embedded Fonts or .JPG (300 DPI or Higher)
- Instructions: Build ads to trim, no bleeds. Recommended resolutions for images is 300 dpi at 100%. Proofs should be provided at 100% size. *In order to preserve the overall look and quality of the publication, ads not meeting the resolution requirements may not be published.
- CABA reserves the right to reject for any reason or require revision for publication in newsletter. CABA shall refund such payment to the advertiser and shall have no further liability to the advertiser.
- All artwork or material submitted shall become property of CABA, and at its sole discretion may be destroyed within 30 days of publication unless parties agree in writing that CABA will return same.
- Materials must be sent camera-ready. Due to variances in .pdf and .jpg formats, materials may need to be reduced or enlarged to fit publication. Publisher reserves the right to make adjustments without consent.
For more information on this committee or to join this committee, please contact the Committee Chairs or Co-Chairs directly or please email
News Letter Editor: Diane Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair: Javier Lopez JAL@kttlaw.com
- • Annual Judicial Luncheon - “Meet Your Judicial Administration” Friday, August 23, 2013 at Noon(64 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(70 days)
- CABA invites you to attend "Reaching the Goal: Meeting the Expectations of Corporate Counsel" - Thursday, Aug. 29 at Sun Life Stadium(70 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Annual Retreat Fall Back with CABA in D.C.(91 days)
- SAVE THE DATE ART IN THE TROPICS October 19, 2013(121 days)