- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
CABA is a non-profit voluntary bar association founded in 1974 by lawyers of Cuban descent. CABA’s members include judges, lawyers, and law students of all backgrounds interested in issues affecting the Cuban community, as well as broader legal and human rights issues impacting minority communities as a whole. CABA’s mission is to promote equality of our members; increase diversity in the judiciary and legal community; serve the public interest by increasing awareness to the study of jurisprudence; foster respect for the law; preserve high standards of integrity, honor, and professional courtesy among our peers; provide equal access to and adequate representation of all minorities before the courts; facilitate the administration of justice; build close relationships among our members; provide mentoring and scholarship to law students nationally; and support the indigent community through the funding and administration of an effective pro bono legal assistance project and other community programs.
Save the Date: Doing Business in the America's Conference
Reserve your seat for this conference today!
Lecture by Yoani Sanchez (Available Online)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(71 days)
- CABA invites you to attend "Reaching the Goal: Meeting the Expectations of Corporate Counsel" - Thursday, Aug. 29 at Sun Life Stadium(71 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Annual Retreat Fall Back with CABA in D.C.(92 days)
- SAVE THE DATE ART IN THE TROPICS October 19, 2013(122 days)
- CABA Americas Conference Save the Date November 8th(142 days)