- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle elected to Criminal Justice Council
OFFICE OF THE STATE ATTORNEY
ELEVENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
KATHERINE FERNANDEZ RUNDLE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MIAMI-DADE STATE ATTORNEY KATHERINE FERNANDEZ RUNDLE ELECTED TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE COUNCIL
Miami – August 12, 2011
Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle has been elected to a three year term on the Criminal Justice Council of the Criminal Justice Section of the American Bar Association (ABA).
The Criminal Justice Section has primary responsibility for the American Bar Association's work on solutions to issues involving crime, criminal law, and the administration of criminal and juvenile justice. The Section serves as the primary voice on criminal justice issues within the ABA, and plays an active leadership role in bringing the views of the ABA to the attention of federal and state courts, Congress, and other federal and state judicial, legislative, and executive policy-making bodies.
“I am greatly honored to have been elected to the Criminal Justice Council by my esteemed colleagues from across America. I look forward to the work of constructively addressing so many of the pressing issues facing today's criminal justice system”, commented State Attorney Fernandez Rundle.
State Attorney Fernandez Rundle was elected to the Council during the American Bar Association’s Annual Meeting held in Toronto this past weekend.
INFORMATION CONTACT: Terry Chavez, Public Information Officer
- CABA' s CLE "Let’s Get Dirty The Life of a Real Estate Deal from Start to Finish" June 5, 2013(12 days)
- CABA Celebrates "El Dia Del Abogado" June 6th(13 days)
- The Minority In-House Counsel Association's First Annual Conference, June 12-14(19 days)
- Please Join CABA at a Summer Solstice Membership Appreciation Networking Cocktail: Tuesday, June 18, 6:00 PM(25 days)
- SAVE THE DATE CABA Dolphin CLE Event in August - PreSeason(97 days)