- For Members
- Pro Bono
- Contact Us
Julie O. Bru
Ms. Bru was appointed by the City of Miami Commission as City Attorney on March 13, 2008. Ms. Bru brings to the position extensive experience, having practiced law for over 18 years, most of which has been with the City of Miami. She was serving as Deputy City Attorney prior to her appointment overseeing the management and administration of the Office. Ms. Bru has litigated in areas of tort, civil rights, labor and employment. Among notable work she has done, Ms. Bru represented the City during its acquisition of the 200,000-square-foot Miami Riverside Center and headed the legal team representing the City's recovery task force in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew.
Ms. Bru is Board Certified, City, County and Local Government Law.
Education: Juris Doctorate (1988), Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida.
- Caba's Annual Retreat September 19th through the September 21st(Now)
- SAVE THE DATE for CABA's 10th Annual AIT October 18th(28 days)
- ETHICAL GOVERNANCE DAY October 29th(39 days)
- Cuban American Bar Foundation and Cuban American CPA Association Golf Tournament OCtober 30th(40 days)
- Please join us for CABF/CACPA Annual Golf Tournament, Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 11:30 AM(40 days)